Thursday, November 1, 2012

WAHM of the Month: The Fluffy Elephant

I have decided to do a WAHM (Work-At-Home-Mom) of the month spotlight. There are so many talented ladies out there who just don't get enough recognition. With my monthly spotlight I hope to bring attention to some of these amazing moms.

Custom Plaid Fitted & Custom Dumbo Fitted Hybrid



I really didn't have to look far to find my first WAHM of the Month, Elizabeth from The Fluffy Elephant was the obvious choice. Elizabeth is the lady responsible for making me a cloth convert. Not only is she a cloth diaper advocate (and my personal go to resource for CD questions), but she is a talented seamstress who makes sews many things, including adorable cloth diapers.


Elizabeth really does it all: fitteds, AIOs, AI2s, covers and more. Not only are the diapers adorable, but she can customize them with an embroidery embellishment of your choosing. Some of her more popular designs include Elmo and Cookie Monster embroideries.

My two favourite Fluffy Elephant Creations: NB Covers


The Fluffy Elephant currently has a wait list for any custom items, so if you are interested in her designs it is best to get your name in sooner rather than later!

A Fluffy Elephant order ready to go!
 I have not yet had a chance to try any of The Fluffy Elephant's diapers, but I do have some on order and will post a review when they arrive and I have had a chance to try them out! I do have a personalized minky baby blanket that Elizabeth made for me as a thank-you for helping her track down her first Ju-Ju-Be BFF diaper bag, and my daughter loves the blanket and uses it every single day.

Please take a moment to check The Fluffy Elephant out on Facebook to see a collection of examples of her work.

http://www.facebook.com/TheFluffyElephant

If you prefer a ready made item, take a look at The Fluff Elephant's Hyena Cart store:

http://hyenacart.com/stores/TheFluffyElephant/

No comments:

Post a Comment