My beautiful Ju-Ju-Be Cobalt Blossoms BFF! It is stuffed.
In the outer pockets & attached to the bag I have:
- Playtex Drop-In bottle
- Formula stacker
- Changing Pad (in the back pocket)
- Ju-Ju-Be Pacipod in Sea Glass containing two pacifiers
- Purell hand sanitizer
- Munchkin bags
Unzipped. As you can see it is stuffed with JJB goodness.
I haven't gotten around to putting actual pictures of my daughter in the photo holders...
Inside with my Ju-Ju-Be Navy Berry Major (wallet) removed. The Large Cobalt Blossoms Be Set piece is now on top.
Large set piece removed. The medium set piece is now on top. Note: I no longer keep the medium set piece in the main compartment like this, I now keep it in the inner left side pocket, and the pacifier wipes are now in the right rear pocket with the hand/face wipes.
Be Major, medium & large Be Set pieces removed. Large Navy Berry Be Set piece inside.
All set pieces removed. This is what is left inside the BFF.
A close up of what is left in the main compartment. A prepared glass bottle of formula (for back up), a syringe with a premeasured dose of my daughter's medication and a nipple for the glass bottle.
Inside the large Navy Berry Be Set piece:
- Wet bag
- Change of clothes (these were 0-3 month size, we now have 3-6 month size in here)
What's inside the Large Cobalt Blossoms Be Set piece:
- 5 Huggies diapers size 2 (at the time I took these photos we weren't yet using cloth diaper, I will do an updated post when I can!)
- Package of disposable wipes
- Small package of Sudocream
Inside Medium Cobalt Blossoms Set piece:
- Spare pacifier & pacifier tether
Medium Navy Berry Be Set piece (which was in inner right pocket):
- 4 packages of formula
- 2 extra nipples for Playtex drop ins
- Extra liners for Playtex drop ins
- Cobalt Blossoms Be Neat (bib & pouch)
- Orajel Naturals
- Ziploc bags (for used/dirty nipples, pacifiers etc)
- Pink bib
What was left in the main compartment & pockets:
- Medication (syringe is empty at this time, but usually has one dose of my daughter's meds)
- Glass bottle of formula
- Nipple for formula
- Johnsons & Johnsons hand & face wipes (right rear pocket)
- 2 receiving blankets (left rear pocket)
- 4 more packages Similac Advance formula powder (inner left side pocket)
- Natural bamboo pacifier wipes (inner left side pocket)
Contents of the right & left rear zippered pockets (I could have fit much more in these pockets)
- Aveeno baby sunscreen stick
- Immunization/health records
- Small package of gum
View of the mommy pocket.
Contents of the mommy pocket:
- Hand creams
- Felt pen
- Lip glosses/chap sticks
- Wisp Toothbrushes
- Biore face wipes
- CoB small set piece, currently empty, will hold lady things when I have a need for those again.
- Small Navy Berry Set piece which holds:
- Anti bacterial wipes
- Pill boxes & various meds
- Elastic & bobby pin
The entire contents of my BFF!