Sunday, October 21, 2012

Baby on a Budget: My Coupon Stacking Steals!

Anyone who has ever watched Extreme Couponing will know the amazing deals that Americans can get by stacking coupons. Unfortunately for Canadians, there are not many Canadian retailers that allow coupon stacking. London Drugs is one of the few retailers that I am aware of that allows coupon stacking. Their policy is that the coupons are allowed as long as the coupons have different UPC/barcode numbers. You can stack coupons up to the value of your product, but you cannot go over the value and receive "overages" or cash back, as is often seen in Extreme Couponing.

So today I went to London Drugs and stacked my 3 Playtex coupons for a Lil Gripper cup and 2 cans of Good Start formula. I was able to get the cup for $1.99 after coupons (retail price $5.99) and the for $6.99 & $8.99 (sale price $27.99). If I had a couple more Good Start coupons I could have gotten the formula a tad bit cheaper, but I was quite impressed with myself! $17.97 total for $61.97 worth of product. That's a 71% savings! I know that's not quite "Extreme Couponing" savings, but it's definitely a good feeling when you see this at the bottom of your receipt!

No comments:

Post a Comment